Friday, February 15, 2013

Shopping or Pleasure - Chapter Fifteen

Strong Adult Content

"Well were suppose to go out shopping but I want to make a stop before we head out," he tells me. Oh the thoughts that run through my mind. A whole day with Dimitri, my heart is about ready to thump out of my chest. 

"So are you going to tell me where your taking me?" I ask.

"It's a surprise, your just going to have to be patient," he says smoothly. Oh how chills run all over me when he talks to me like that.

Looking over he's so calm as a small smile plays on his lips. I find myself squirming in my seat. Oh where is he going with this. We pull up to a house that I don't recognize. "Come," he says as he helps me from the car. 

I follow him into the house that's small. He pulls me into a room and locks the door, he grabs me into his arms crushing my lips to his. Eager lips that need me, want me. It's moments like these that make the days apart from each other worth it.

His tongue finds mine as his kiss deepens. He pulls me closer to him so that I can feel his body against me. I'm all on fire and all wanting him. All the thoughts of Ann disappear from my mind.

I feel so loved, he truly loves me. I'm on cloud nine and this man is my world. I would do anything for him. I will make a way to be with him. I don't want to hide anymore. I want the whole world to know he's mine.

Slowly peeling my cloths off, he leaves me standing in my bra and underwear. "You are so beautiful, Emily," he breaths. I help him takes his clothes off giving me a full view of his lean body. He slides on a pair of pants from a chest. Walking back to me as I'm about to expire from desire, he pushes me against the wall his eyes blaze with fire as he stares deep into my eyes. Trailing his fingers down my collar bone to my sternum making my breath catch as he runs his finger along the top of my bra. Chills run all over me as his fingers glide down my stomach. I'm lost with him already in our own world he takes me to when we are together. 

Dimitri grabs me all the sudden making me squeal. He grips my thighs as he lifts me into the air, wrapping my legs around him. I can feel his chest hair tickling my inner thighs. "Hum," I mumble as I wrap my arms around him as I stare down into his brown eyes. He kisses me gently on my lips.

Taking me over to the bed, he lays me down, and lays down beside me. Running my fingers along his arms I can feel a chill run through him. Oh I love how I can affect him with just the smallest touch.

"Where have you been all my life?" he whispers as he rubs his nose down mine. All I can do is grin up at him. He says the most heart warming things to me.

I wrap my leg around his as I pull his body closer to mine. I want him so bad and he's playing hard to get. I don't see how he can be so patient while I just want to jump him NOW!

He leans down trailing kisses across my breast. My fingers find their way into his hair. I'm squirming with pleasure, I'm about ready to combust. He trails kisses up and down me. "Come, he says as he pulls me off the bed in one swift motion.


We end up in the floor at the end of the bed. He has me lean down onto a couch. His body is pressed against mine making me want him more. I can feel him press into me. He gently starts to trail his fingers down my back to my hips. He grips them hard as his fingers dig in. A little painful but so erotic at the same time.


"Oh the things I'm going to do to you," he says as he giggles. He then trails his fingers across my belly down past my navel to my oh..............he finds the spot and works his magic with his hands. I lean further down onto the couch letting out a soft moan. He doesn't stop as I plead with another moan as I grip the couch harder.


My legs go tense as my hips rock against him. I let out a cry as a explosion of pleasure rips through me leaving me breathless.


He stops and pulls me to him. He kisses me gently then rubs his nose to mine. "More," he smirks as he removes the remaining clothing he has on.


"Tease," I breath. "Oh Emily, not a tease, I'm going to take you to places you have only dreamed about," he grins. My mouth gaps open as his words turn me on even more. This man is driving me crazy.


He pulls me onto his lap and pulls me to him. He kisses my neck and heads down toward my breast. He unclasps my bra and removes my underwear leaving us both naked.


Gently he lowers me down and fills me with pleasure. Oh he moves slowly in and out. His rhythm is so slow. I'm a ball of tension. It's almost to much. Then he shifts and sets a faster pace. Gripping Dimitri as all the sensations run through my body, I let out a moan followed by a pleading cry as my pleasure rips through my body once again. As he thrusts on, the sensation drives me into another world. 


When I regain myself I push Dimitri to the ground. Oh I can do this. I take control over him and he grips my thighs hard. I start to move and he closes his eyes. As I get use to this position I start to really move. Dimitri grabs me as he thrust a few more times before he comes undone. I look down at him and he's got his eyes closed and his breathing is harsh. I can feel his heartbeat through his chest. Oh what I can do to this man. I love him so.


After we have come back to our senses, he pulls me against his chest. I listen to his slow steady heartbeat. I'm so content with this moment. I don't want to ever leave his arms. I can't imagine ever leaving him. I must find a way to be with him. I think of how in the world I'm going to try to convince my parents to let me be with him. A thought occurs to me. He's never told me about the girl before me. Maybe he will tell me about her now. I look up at him and think of how I'm going to try to ask him without him getting mad at me. "Dimitri, will you tell me about her now?" I ask. "Why do you need to know?" he asks. "I just would like to know, please tell me," I plead. He takes a deep breath in as he sighs. His face is now full of strain as he thinks.


"I was young, straight out of school. She was a guardian like me. We hadn't even had our first assignments yet. We were still living at the campus.

"She was the first real relationship I had ever had. She was my first....," he trials off. I can see the hurt in his eyes. She must have broke his heart. The thought is heartbreaking. It makes me sick when I think about him kissing and making love to her. I can't let this get to me. I got to let him tell me without showing any emotions. "Go on," I urge him. "We were hanging out together when we were attacked," he begins.

There were only a couple of them, and they were killing everyone around us. People were falling left and right. It was horrible. We were trained and no one was even close to what these guys were like. I was fighting one and he was getting the best of me. I will spare you the details but something distracted him," he gasps. My mouth drops open. This is not what I was expecting at all.

"It was Lilly, she came in and I could hear her scream from across the room. She took in the sight of everyone and what was going on," he continues. A female rushed toward her. I was still fighting when they collided. She fought hard but................

"She was knocked down in a split second as I went to go for her, the women was already there," he says. I can see his face, he's got a ghost look to him. I think I have stopped breathing by this point.

"They snapped her neck in a second and tossed her aside like she was nothing. I was froze as I staired at her lifeless body laying on the floor," he paused then takes another breath.

 "I ran to her but didn't get but two feet from her when I felt a sickening blow to the back of my head.

I fell to the ground as I felt everything go black. That's when I blacked out. They must have thought I was dead, because when I woke up they were gone.....................," he chokes out.

"Everyone was dead and she laid right there beside me on the floor. I pulled her to me thinking it was just a dream. That she would wake up. But her life was already gone from this world. That is why I never got involved with anyone else  That's why I was so serious about what I do. I don't want them to hurt anyone else. I train hard just for fighting them," he tells me. "Fighting who?" I ask. 

"Night Walkers, the ones with the red eyes," he answers. I gasp in shock. The same red eyes I saw in my nightmares.

I pull him tighter to me. This is so shocking. Here I was feeling jealous of a girl that he loved to only find out that she was murdered right in front of him. Now I feel bad for even asking. But it lays a lot of my fears to rest, but deep down I know its something that still haunts him. "I'm so sorry," I whisper. "You needed to know but it's just tough talking about it. You are my future she's my past. I've learned to move forward," he tells me as he strokes my hair. 

Followers