Thursday, July 13, 2017

Her secret world now with editors.

Thank you all that have walked this long journey with me every step of the way. I never thought I would get this far. The book is now currently in the editors hands. As soon as they get done finding all the mistakes in the book I will fix the selected items and begin to upload it to amazon for all to enjoy. This has been a dream of mine since I was a young girl. I never thought that I would actually not only write a book but a three part novel series. If these do well I will start on a spin off of this series or bring to life my stories on my blog that everyone has enjoyed with a lot of content that I couldn't write due to the lack of poses or pictures that I used for those stories. I will update when changes are made.





Followers